SRS Designated Realtor
The Seller Representative Specialist Designation (SRS) is the premier professional credential for real estate professionals representing sellers in housing transactions. A SRS understands your perspectives and is qualified and committed to helping you achieve a successful transaction.
By listing your property with a Realtor who has earned the SRS Designation, you are ensuring that your transaction is handled in a professional and ethical manner.
Reasons For Using An SRS
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you are at the center of the sale.
- SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range of prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transactin and are trained to ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering "Client Level" services integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations and yield your trust.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to ensure that the "best" buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.