Marketing That Delivers Results!
My goal for marketing your home is to put it in front of as many buyers as possible so that it sells for the best price in the shortest amount of time. To do this, I utilize both the newest electronic programs, as well as some of the traditional, tried-and-true methods of advertising. Having over a decade of marketing experience, I understand that your home is unique and will require a tailored marketing plan to market it as effectively as possible. Here’s a list of some of my marketing methods:
The internet is used by everyone, everywhere! Since most home buyers will search the internet for their new home before doing anything else, it is more important than ever to have a strong online presence.
- Easy to find and up to date: I make sure my website is easy to find using the most popular search engines and that all the information provided is up to date and relevant.
- Listing information: I post as many photos as possible of your property along with details about square footage, layout, age, etc. I may also post maps, virtual tours, and anything else that would be applicable to show potential buyers all the benefits and advantages that your property has to offer.
- Monitor activity & report back: I constantly montior all online activity to see how many potential buyers are visiting your home online, make any necessary adjustments, and report back to you.
- MLS or "Multiple Listing Service" has their own website where all of my listings are posted. Your listing will include up to 10 pictures plus all the important property details. It is the most important network of information for real estate agents, sellers, and buyers alike because it is totally comprehensive. This is an excellent resource that generates a large number of prospective buyers.
- Facebook is the fastest growing online community, both in Canada and worldwide.
- Your listing will be posted on my main Facebook profile page with a photo, details, and a link to the full listing. It will also be included in my Current Listings photo album.
- When Facebook friends see your listing, they can share it with their friends and post it on their own page, which will help get the word out about your listing quicker!
Your listing may be advertised in different local newspapers, depending on what area your property is located. Your ad will include a photo, property description, and price.
Holding an open house can be a great way for prospective home buyers to come view your property and learn more about the area and ammenities. The possibility of holding an open house will be discussed between myself and the home owner(s) to determine if it is a benefit to your listing.